- MSc, in Applied Economics;
- Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching Higher Education;
- Certificate of Turnitin Antiplagiarism Software awarded by Stockholm University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics Sciences;
- Short courses in Health Economics, Credit management, Teaching and Pedagogy in Higher Learning Institution, Research Proposal writing, Entrepreneurship, Application of Stata, Cost Benefit Analysis, Economic Policy Modeling and Courses on Turnitin Antiplagiarism Software with Evaluation Tests organized by Stockholm University.
Lecturer in Department of Economics, Joseph Ndagijimana was Head of Department of Economics and currently participate in Curriculum Development Review for Courses in Economics, Teaching, Research, Students supervision, Administrative duties and Community service, and outreach.
Joseph Ndagijimana is currently Lecturer in Department of Economics, University of Rwanda, and PhD student. He has been HOD in National University of Rwanda/Centre of Environment, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development (CEESD) as HOD of Entrepreneurship in 2010 and Acting Director of CEESD in 2011. From 2012 to 2018, he was Head of Department Economics.