The University of Rwanda (UR) is pleased to inform the general public that undergraduate admission results for 2015-2016 have been released today 17th June 2015. Candidates are requested to check the UR website (www.ur.ac.rw) for their respective results. The following should be noted;
1. Admitted candidates will be required to collect acceptance letters from the Headquarters of the Colleges they have been admitted into (as indicated below), from 24th June to 24th July 2015.
- a. College of Arts and Social Sciences (CASS)- Huye Campus
- b. College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (CAVM)-Busogo Campus
- c. College of Business and Economics (CBE)- Gikondo Campus
- d. College of Education (CE)- Remera Campus
- e. College of Medicine and Health Sciences (CMHS)- Nyarugenge Campus
- f. College of Science and Technology (CST)- Nyarugenge Campus
2. Candidates are required to present certified copies of certificates/results slips and National ID or Passport, for verification before collecting the acceptance letters.
3. Registration for 2015-2016 academic year is from 3rd August-4th September, 2015. Please note that, those who will not have registered by 4th September, their places will be given to candidates on the waiting list.
4. Applications with incomplete data have not been processed. The respective applicants are required to submit a certified copy of their A-level certificate or results slip and a copy of their National ID to the College of their first choice from 18th -25th June, 2015, to enable their applications to be reconsidered. The list of such candidates is published on the UR website. Please note that there will be no extension to the submission period.
Issued at Kigali on 17th June, 2015